Polytechnic Admissions 2022
couses offered for diploma
|Courses||No: of Seats|
|Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering||60|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||60|
|Diploma in Automobile Engineering||60|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||60|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||60|
- The candidate should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have taken more than two chances in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examinations are not eligible for admission.
- For CBSE/ICSE/Open school candidates, the Marks/Grades obtained in Science is considered for calculating grade in science in the place of Physics and Chemistry.
- In case of CBSE candidates, only the certificates of Board examination will be accepted as qualifying certificate.
|Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering||25,000|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||25,000|
|Diploma in Automobile Engineering||25,000|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||25,000|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||25,000|
Documents to be submitted during Admission.
- Admission Application Form
- Original Certificates
- 7 Passport photos
- Attested copies of certificates
- C (Last studied Institute)
- Aadhar card copy
- Bank Pass Book front page copy
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavit
- Anti-Drug Affidavit
- Migration Certificate (if needed)
- Ombudsman Affidavit
- Anti-discipline Affidavit
- NRI Certificate (if needed)
- Income & Community Certificate
- Fee remitted Bank Receipt
Bank : State Bank Of India
Account Name: The Principal
Account Number: 38896713599
IFSC Code: SBIN0007203
Branch: Althara Junction